Introduction to Magnets
It is becoming widely recognised that the 21st century is putting undue stress on our bodies and immune systems. Processed food, pesticides and being bombarded with electrical pollution is taking its toll. Yet with better diet and the eradication of many deadly diseases, the possibility of our living to be 80 or 90 is practically taken for granted. To achieve this though, we will have to become familiar with ways of healing and maintaining our own bodies.
The general trend is to look for more natural ways of self-maintenance. Over the last few years, the public both in the UK and throughout the world are opening up to complementary and alternative medicine, actively searching for non- intrusive, drug-free and ultimately, safe methods that are known to work. We are entering a new era in self-managed health care, and ‘soft’ medical alternatives are increasingly preferred over drugs and surgery whenever possible. Magnotherapy is all of the above, and more.
Magnet Therapy is not:
• A miracle or the answer to everything
• To be used by persons using a pacemaker, defibrillators, insulin pumps or other electro-insulin devices. It is
not to be used by pregnant women.
Magnet Therapy is:
• Accepted and used by doctors and clinics worldwide
• Safe & effective
• A non-invasive drug-free therapy
• The easiest way to speed the body’s natural self-repair system.
Our bodies are incredible things. They were designed to heal themselves wherever possible; colds, cuts, headaches will all pass eventually. Magnets help the process along, and also do much more. Go here to see which type of magnetic therapy product can help certain conditions.
As a species, we were developed in an environment, rich in magnetic fields, oxygen and water. The nature of ‘life’ is electromagnetically charged. We were designed to walk barefoot, outside on the planet, but in today’s world we don’t get near this. We live and work inside concrete structures, travel by car or train, insulating ourselves from the natural magnetic field our bodies need to function at their optimum potential and our health is paying the price in many subtle ways. The human need for a healthy magnetic environment was shown dramatically during the early space programmes in the 1960s and 70s where eliminating the earth’s magnetic field for even a short time created many health problems. Including the use of quality magnets is one of the easiest ways we can enhance our general well-being, energise our bodies and speed any necessary repair.
The following are reported effects of magnets;
• Improved circulation to the extremities
• Bone fractures heal up to 40% faster
• Oxygen absorption from the lung increases
• Greater resistance to infection and colds
• Speeds recovery of torn muscles, ligaments and tendons
• Reduces bruising and swelling
• Helps alleviate pain and improve mobility in arthritic joints
• Reduction of cramps and chilblains
• Normalisation of blood pressure
• Improved scar healing after operation
• Encourages and improves the quality of sleep
• Acceleration of nerve regeneration and functional recovery
If you have any doubts or questions about our products and how to use them in relation to your particular condition, visit our “A – Z of Symptoms” page